Now that we are starting to invite to performances and events, it is important to us that you feel safe and know that we follow the rules for infection control.
Purchase of tickets:
- Tickets for the performances must be purchased in advance.
- We ensure distance between the chairs.
- We are required to keep track of everyone who is present at our events. We will therefore keep the names and contact information of everyone who comes. This information is stored for 10 days before being deleted.
If you are not feeling well:
- If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection and / or have been in the vicinity of someone who has been diagnosed with infection, we ask you to take a rest at home. We appreciate if you will let us know well in advance, then your ticket can go to another guest. Contact us at email@example.com and we will help you change your ticket. You can choose to get your ticket cost refunded, or get a gift card that you can use at a later date.
- If you suspect that you have been infected when you were at an event at Kloden, we appreciate being notified so that we can quickly notify others.
In case of infection:
If it turns out to have been a case of infection at the performance you have participated in, you will be notified.
- We have antibac available at the entrance and want you to use it before entering.
- Keep a safe distance from the other guests.
- The cloakroom is closed, so you must bring your bag and outerwear to your seat.
- Please check the event description for any special rules and regulations.